Re: Proposed module: Accerciser

Pete - I see that the accerciser module still uses a *.zip file of code zipped up from LSR. This seems a little strange to me. For GNOME 2.20, I think it is important to get rid of this *.zip file and migrate to the new 'official' Python bindings for AT-SPI that you and I are working on for the at-spi module.

Will

Peter Parente wrote:
Hi Elijah,

- Add Accerciser to the proposed module list at
http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointNineteen/DevelTools
- Add Accerciser to the meta-gnome-proposed section of the
gnome-suites-2.20.modules moduleset (or find a volunteer to do so)
- Ping the GARNOME mailing list about the new proposed module

All done.

Sorry for the delay.  I keep trying to find people to push off the
responsibility of creating new bugzilla products onto, but it always
seems to fall back to me.  And I haven't been keeping up.

Thanks for creating it. One question. Did you intend to give the
Bugzilla module a capital "A" in "Accerciser"? It appears to break
from the Bugzilla naming convention. Plus our svn module name is
"accerciser." Will that cause a problem with the master.gnome.org
install script creating new version numbers in the Bugzilla database
when we make releases?

Pete