Re: Proposal for LAT inclusion in GNOME 2.18

--- "Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro" <gjc inescporto pt> wrote:

> Ter, 2006-09-12 às 14:26 -0400, Hubert Figuiere escreveu:
> > > I would like to propose LAT 1.2.x for inclusion in GNOME, specifically
> > > to the Admin Suite.
> >
> > What was meant to happen is now happening. Now that Mono has been "blessed"
> > for note taking application, people try to push their own tools written for
> > Mono.... into Gnome.
> >
> > My vote is NO.
>
>   You are voting no because it's written in Mono, with no further
> explanation; sorry, you are not allowed to do that.

Why not? The language and needed dependencies, including runtime, is just an other
parameter of teh software. What'sw wrong with disliking Mono or Python or C++?

Sander

.sigless

Inbox full of spam? Get leading spam protection and 1GB storage with All New Yahoo! Mail. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html