Re: gnome desktop integration library

<quote who="Vincent Untz">

> Should it live in the desktop or in the platform? I'd guess desktop for
> now and platform when we believe we're ready.

I mentioned to Rodrigo on IRC that this needs to be backed up with a clear
platform inclusion process - from developing new API to delivering it into
the platform. egg has been an interesting experiment, but we need something
a bit more vigorous and/or active.

- Jeff

          "One World, one Web, one Browser." - Microsoft promotion
             "Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer." - Adolf Hitler