Re: gnome-system-monitor (temporarily) reverted to gnome-2-16 for GNOME 2.17.x

Il giorno ven, 27/10/2006 alle 21.49 +0200, Beno�Dejean ha scritto:
> GRegex would depend on pcre AFAIK. And this is exactly why i used pcre
> because i knew about GRegex.

GRegex will use an internal copy of PCRE for reasons explained in the
thread.

> Btw, I wouldn't use GRegex because pcrecpp
> is just fine. GRegexmm anyone ?

I'm sure that it will be wrapped when GRegex will be integrated with
GLib.

If you don't want to use GRegex you can embed a copy of PCRE in your
module (the Makefile.am can be copied from GtkSourceView).

--
Marco Barisione
http://www.barisione.org/