Re: Proposing Tracker for inclusion into GNOME 2.18

On Wed, 2006-10-25 at 15:26 +0200, Frederic Crozat wrote:
> Le mercredi 25 octobre 2006 à 15:12 +0200, Jos van den Oever a écrit :
>
> > Currently there's a flurry of development going on on just that. It's
> > lead by Sebastian Trues, who's sponsored by Mandrake.
>                                               ^^^^^^^^
>
> Mandriva, please ;)
>
> In fact, this is part of an European funded project, Nepomuk, to build
> semantic desktop.

Which looks very interesting, is related to the pillars of Topaz
(although I can't find any mention of getting laid), and we as a project
should have a good look at this.  It handles many of the use-cases we're
all talking about as "GNOME 3.0" in a fairly sane way.

Ross
                                          jabber: ross burtonini com
                                     www: http://www.burtonini.com./