Re: Glade 3.0 stable branched

Johan Dahlin wrote:
Tristan Van Berkom wrote:

Vincent Untz wrote:

Le vendredi 29 septembre 2006, à 22:46, Tristan Van Berkom a écrit :

to say "do we want glade as part of some gnome module set" ? any ideas on that ?

Straight question: if we integrate an interface builder in GNOME, how
can we choose between glade, gazpacho and stetic?

I guess a reply on my behalf is called for here ;-)

A few points I guess I'll raise in the favor of Glade;

   o Support for all widgets in gtk+ including depricated ones

Depends on what supported means;
GtkTreeView, GtkIconView & friends are not really supported by glade.

Nor by Gazpacho, Stetic or anything else...

Yes,
   I should say "anything supported by libglade" - non-widget objects
have been supported by the glade tool itself since about one year, integrating
non-widget objects in the GTK widget catalog has been put off untill we have
an appropriate loader (i.e. the Gtk+ builder for 2.12 or patches to libglade).

Cheers,
                     -Tristan