Re: Proposal of glade for inclusion in gnome releases

Hi Tristan,

(cc'ing d-d-l since this needs to be a community decision)

Le samedi 07 octobre 2006, à 11:06, Tristan Van Berkom a écrit :
> Hello release team,
>
>     I would like to formally propose that glade be included in
> a gnome developer tools release suite, I think we can all benefit
> from time-based release cycles and that that will not only help
> individual modules release more stable software - it will also
> help modules to integrate better together in view of upcomming
> releases.
>
> As there is currently no developer tools suite - I am also requesting
> that one be created - I've spoken to Richard (devhelp) and Naba (anjuta)
> and they will be willing to be a part of such a release suite - others too
> have expressed thier interest by adding thier module names
> at http://live.gnome.org/DevelTools .

Looks cool. Could you move this page to
http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointSeventeen/DevelTools or copy the relevant
stuff there so it looks like
http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointSeventeen/Admin (for example)?

Also, are all modules listed there officially proposed or only glade,
devhelp and anjuta?

Thanks,

Vincent

--