Re: Proposal of glade for inclusion in gnome releases

Vincent Untz wrote:
[...]
As there is currently no developer tools suite - I am also requesting
that one be created - I've spoken to Richard (devhelp) and Naba (anjuta)
and they will be willing to be a part of such a release suite - others too
have expressed thier interest by adding thier module names
at http://live.gnome.org/DevelTools .

Looks cool. Could you move this page to
http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointSeventeen/DevelTools or copy the relevant
stuff there so it looks like
http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointSeventeen/Admin (for example)?

Also, are all modules listed there officially proposed or only glade,
devhelp and anjuta?

Great,
    I setup http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointSeventeen/DevelTools to list
the same modules that were proposed on http://live.gnome.org/DevelTools.

My bet is that it would be only awkward to ask the module maintainers
again if they want to propose thier module "officially" this time,
I only asked for maintainers to put thier module names there - to my
knowlage this was only done by the maintainers of those modules.

Cheers,
                    -Tristan