Introducing NewStuffManager

My name is Sebastian I'm 20 years old and co-author of Deskbar-Applet for
about 3 months.
You may have heard
of NewStuffManager from Nigel Tao some time ago.

So, I'm the guy who's responsible for that project.

But things have changed:
We decided on removing NewStuffManager from Deskbar-Applet and create a
new project. There's still a patch available for Deskbar-Applet to
integrate NewStuffManager support, though.

I'm posting this here to encourage you to read my presentation at and to find out what you
are expecting from such an application.

Sebastian Pölsterl