Re: gnome-power-manager and battstat-applet

2006-11-09 klockan 02:07 skrev Richard Hughes:
> In 2-15 we discussed including *both* gnome-power-manager and
> battstat-applet in the release but I don't think we came to any hard
> decisions.
>
> Now, with the greater integration of gnome-power-manager into other
> desktop components, my opinion is we should drop battstat-applet from
> the release. I think it's done a great job for many years, but I think
> most (all?) distros are shipping g-p-m by default now (rather than the
> applet) and having the applet as an option is superfluous.

I agree about the functionality part, but I would love g-p-m to be an
*applet* instead of a *trayicon*, so that I can move it to a place I like on
my panel.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

it's the one fatal flaw :: let us swallow you all, you all          -- gomez