Re: First successful build on jhbuild.bxlug.be

Bastien Nocera wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-05-25 at 12:21 -0300, Johan Dahlin wrote:
>> Frederic Peters wrote:
>>> [posting to desktop-devel-list@ following Luis advice]
>>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> 143 modules, not a single failure.
>>>
>>> I am quite happy to announce the first ever really complete and
>>> successful build published on jhbuild.bxlug.be;
>>>   http://jhbuild.bxlug.be/builds/2006-05-25-0008/
>>>
>> Woho!
>>
>> Awesome, thanks a lot for making this work.
>>
>> Are there any tools available to get a notification when your module(s) break?
>
> Should be straight forward, especially now that MAINTAINERS files have
> been added to all the Desktop and Platform modules (or at least should
> have been added).

It's somewhat problematic due to time zone differences.
The question is how much we value a green tree. Should reverting code [for
whatever reason] be accepted?

I'd like to see some checks being run too, such as check or distcheck, which
would make it even easier for people to catch errors.

Johan