Re: First successful build on jhbuild.bxlug.be

Frederic Peters wrote:
> [posting to desktop-devel-list@ following Luis advice]
>
> Hello,
>
> 143 modules, not a single failure.
>
> I am quite happy to announce the first ever really complete and
> successful build published on jhbuild.bxlug.be;
>   http://jhbuild.bxlug.be/builds/2006-05-25-0008/

Woho!

Awesome, thanks a lot for making this work.

Are there any tools available to get a notification when your module(s) break?

And I wonder if we could arrange a policy to have a couple of build sheriffs
that could contact maintainers and/or fix trivial breakage across the whole
platform?

Johan