Re: First successful build on jhbuild.bxlug.be

On Thu, 2006-05-25 at 12:21 -0300, Johan Dahlin wrote:
> Frederic Peters wrote:
> > [posting to desktop-devel-list@ following Luis advice]
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > 143 modules, not a single failure.
> >
> > I am quite happy to announce the first ever really complete and
> > successful build published on jhbuild.bxlug.be;
> >   http://jhbuild.bxlug.be/builds/2006-05-25-0008/
> >

> Woho!
>
> Awesome, thanks a lot for making this work.
>
> Are there any tools available to get a notification when your module(s) break?

Should be straight forward, especially now that MAINTAINERS files have
been added to all the Desktop and Platform modules (or at least should
have been added).

--
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
I'm still innocent because I'm such a fucking idiot. Which is, you know,