Re: About Unix Power for Gnome

2006/6/22, Danilo Segan <danilo gnome org>:
Hi Christian,

GUADEC[1], the Gnome conference, is starting in two days, and everyone
is busy with preparations. :)

You'll probably get your share of opinions once everything settles.  Of
course, you're welcome to join us in Vilanova i la Geltrú in Spain :)

Thanks Danilo,
it also seems that I've choosed the wrong mailing-list. Paolo Borelli
suggested me gnome-love maybe I'll try there.
And of course, I'd really LOVE to be there in Spain at GUADEC but I
think I'm too late...maybe next year :-)

Ciao!
Christian