Re: About Unix Power for Gnome

2006/6/22, Christian Barbato <christianb altervista org>:
Really no opinion at all?

I think this is not the right medium for the opinions, this list is
about developing GNOME, not talking about new applications (even if
they do use/integrate with GNOME).

The project itself sounds cool though, even if

"The main idea behind it is to facilitate first time computer users
hiding to them the concept of application"

doesn't sound like what it is really doing. Seems to me it's more like
utilizing CLI programs in a GUI, and as such it only applies to stuff
like image/sound/video conversions and other predefined
non-interactive actions (not, for example, writing a document).

--
Kalle Vahlman, zuh iki fi