Crash reports from GNOME bindings

Hello,

current vesion of bug-buddy (HEAD) has a working "--include" option.
The idea of this option is to get info about non-standards crashes.

Non standard crashes are, for example, python, C# or java Falta Exceptions.

With current C applications we are getting all segfaults from
libgnomeui handler, that invokes bug-buddy with a pid to run gdb on
it. But we want also reports coming from gnome-python, gnome-java and
Gtk# applications, so here is the question:

Are you guys (these bindings maintainers) ok with this --include
option to add info from your crashes? Could we have these handlers for
GNOME 2.16 release?

Salu2.