Re: A Framework for Desktop Syndication

Hello,

This sounds like a good idea to me.

Maybe you should bring the developer of applications like liferea into
the loop. There is certainly something to be shared with them. This
kind of API could simplify the code base of apps like liferea and
allow other applications to provide syndication to their users, at a
very low development cost.

Dodji.