Re: Baobab

On 7/29/06, Fabio Marzocca <thesaltydog gmail com> wrote:
On 7/28/06, intech <macosx gmail com> wrote:
> The thing that struct me as weird in the preferences dialog is the
> checkbox below that list... "Enable auto-detect monitoring of home
> directory"... I still can't figure out what that means..

...and if you can't figure it out, why didn't you take a look at the
documentation either on baobab's site [1] or (easier!!) in the
application's help?? Just poress F1 in baobab... it's not hard.

Maybe using the generic name here would be better;
while "Open with Disk usage analyzer" is clunky and
"Analyse disk usage" would be much better, it is at least
immediately clear what kind of program to expect, which
is not really the case for "Open with Baobab"

Matthias