Re: Baobab

On 7/28/06, intech <macosx gmail com> wrote:
The thing that struct me as weird in the preferences dialog is the
checkbox below that list... "Enable auto-detect monitoring of home
directory"... I still can't figure out what that means..

...and if you can't figure it out, why didn't you take a look at the
documentation either on baobab's site [1] or (easier!!) in the
application's help?? Just poress F1 in baobab... it's not hard.

Fabio

[1] http://www.marzocca.net/linux/baobab.html#use