Re: Baobab

On Wed, 26 Jul 2006, Elijah Newren wrote:

> Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 10:59:42 -0600
> From: Elijah Newren <newren gmail com>
> To: Alan Horkan <horkana maths tcd ie>
> Cc: Gnome Desktop Development List <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
> Subject: Re: Baobab
>
> On 7/26/06, Alan Horkan <horkana maths tcd ie> wrote:
> > Inclusion of baobab in gnome-utils
> > http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2006-April/msg00112.html
> >
> > Found using the following google search:
> > site:mail.gnome.org desktop-devel baobab.

In hindsight that was rather terse and may have come across as rude or
patronising which wasn't my intention.  Often it is only easy to search
for things why you already know what you are looking for.

> Nice to see that I'm not the only one who thinks google is the only
> way to search the mail archives.  Perhaps we could get the search box
> at http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/search to just simply use google
> since it currently doesn't work?

A trickle of associated Ad revenue certainly going to the foundation
wouldn't do any harm I expect.

--
Alan