Re: Tomboy in Desktop

On 24 Jul 2006, at 17:10, David Nielsen wrote:

No distros actually expose the sticky note application as far as I'm aware

To be fair, why would they... distros don't expose most applets, apart from the fairly standard few they choose to have on their panel by default. I wouldn't really expect a sticky notes applet to feature prominently on anyone's default desktop, as it's something most people would use pretty infrequently.

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Team