Re: Mono/GTK#/Tomboy

<quote who="JP Rosevear">

> > How do we deal with the tarballs on the ftp servers? (there's no
> > packages there). We only want the supported bindings in
> > http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/bindings/2.x/2.x.y/sources/
>
> I'm not sure where you're going, everything in gtk# should be supported,
> or is there something you think isn't?

Just an unclear word - the distinction is stable Platform APIs vs. unstable
APIs available elsewhere (throughout the Desktop suite, for instance).

- Jeff

  "A 'lame' server is a server that is SUPPOSED to be authoritative, but,
      when asked, says: 'Me? I know nothing, I'm from Madrid!'" - Ralf
                                Hildebrandt