Re: New modules in 2.14

On 1/21/06, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
> Le vendredi 20 janvier 2006 à 22:52 +0000, Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro a
> écrit :
> >   I propose the following: if there's an API/ABI break after the GNOME
> > API freeze deadline (which only applies for gnome devel platform
> > modules, of course), then desktop library maintainers are strongly
> > advised to notify bindings authors by sending an email to the
> > language-bindings list.  This should be enough, I think.
>
> Actually, the mail should probably also be sent to d-d-l (or maybe
> devel-announce-list?) since other modules depending on the library might
> need a change.

It was (http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2006-January/msg00418.html).
 ;-)

But, given the length of the thread, if we really want it proposed, we
should probably have it sent as the beginning of a new thread so that
those who have already stopped paying attention to this one hopefully
still notice the proposal.