Re: Atomix [Re: Trying to reach consensus for the proposed modules]

Em Qui, 2006-01-12 �00:06 +0000, Alan Horkan escreveu:
> I have some criticisms of it none of which are show stoppers for playing
> and enjoying Atomix but it would be better if Atomix met the same high
> standards for accessibility, usability and documentation as other Gnome
> applications.  Will it get more attention if it is not included?

Getting attention from people who think it's not ready to actually
report bugs so they can be fixed instead of ranting on public mailing
lists might be a huge step forward :)

--
gpastore gnome org: Guilherme de S. Pastore
http://www.gnome.org/ * http://gnome-br.sf.net/