Re: Sorry State [Was: NLD10 and GNOME]

Good morning, everyone.

Goodness sakes. This thread has so much anger in it! I can't help but think that there is a misunderstanding or two that needs to be cleared up.

The photos that Jono found are from a website that the team I manage uses to house our daydreams, our ideas, our rants -- I have the uncomfortable feeling that some people here are confusing a set of mockups that we never intended to develop further for actual product plans. As the design lead for NLD 10, I can say for sure that we are NOT implementing almost any of the stuff shown in those mockups.

Do we really need to email all the gnome lists every time someone on my team has a new daydream? Are you guys not sufficiently sick of all the "The World According to Me" emails that our mailing lists attract? This is ridiculous.