gnome-screensaver

I see that both Ubuntu Dapper and Fedora Core 5 test 2 are shipping
with gnome-screensaver now.

Having now used both of them, does it seem slow for anyone else? It
seems that something has gone astray once or twice and forced me to
have to change vt and kill the process to get my session back.

I didn't manage to get anything useful debugging-wise from it, does
anyone know the story here?

If we have a screensaver that you can't get away from, we should
consider not including this module during this release cycle.

--d

--
Davyd Madeley

http://www.davyd.id.au/
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA