Re: GNOME git repositories?

26 dec 2006 kl. 23.40 skrev Danilo Šegan:

Hi,

If the point is not yet clear:

    Choose *ONE* RCS GNOME-wide, and stick with it

Well, what we can do is that we have a single point where translations are commited. It's the maintainers responsibility to add new files for translation to this place and to pick new translations from it if he choose to use another system than this (which in my opinion should be SVN or even CVS since SVN won't give much extra for this).

I think we will see more maintainers want to make use of distributed RCS tools in the future and will have to figure out a way to deal with that and translations/documentation.

Best Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com