Re: Deprecating Bug-Buddy versions before 2.16.0

Hi,

On Sat, 2006-08-12 at 22:10 +0200, Olav Vitters wrote:
> [ Please keep discussion (if any) in desktop-devel-list; not
>   gnome-hackers that devel-announce-list might point to ]
>
> With the release of Bug-Buddy 2.16 I am going to deprecate the email
> interface used by older Bug-Buddy versions. It will still be supported
> for at least a year after bug-buddy has been released. After that the
> official support will be over.
> In practice this means that I will not add the email interface Bug-Buddy
> support to the first bugzilla.gnome.org after around Sep 2007. So it
> could be that the support goes on until 2010. Or that it ends on 10 Sep
> 2007.

What'll happen to bug-buddy reports from older bug-buddies (assuming
they traverse the problems and get the mail sent out) when this happens?
Will they just disappear into the ether?  Or will they get returned to
sender as undeliverable?  Or will they get a nice email back saying
something like "We no longer accept bug reports from this.  Please
upgrade your bug-buddy or submit the bug manually at
bugzilla.gnome.org"?

Just curious
Don