Re: Tomboy in 2.16

Yes. This idea has been in consideration for some time now and figures
in the melting pot of 'Cool Ideas to go forward in EDS'.

However, with users and bug reports growing by the day and a backlog of
patches, it is unlikely that this would be a deliverable from the
Evolution team in the coming cycle.

There are some exciting problems waiting to be solved in this
integration - especially on
      * carrying the concept of hyperlinking (which delivers the core
        value and power of Tomboy notes) over to the Memos and VJOURNAL
        data (as opposed to plain import/export of raw information).
      * exciting new things that you can do with the capability of
        sharing notes with your mail buddies - getting your desktop
        stuff into the network.

As always, if there are volunteers who are willing to pitch in and get
the ball rolling, I would only be too happy to support the effort and do
my bit for it.

Harish