Re: Proposal for inclusion in Desktop: pessulus

Jeff Waugh wrote:
>>Could we have a separate 'Administrator Tools' release set?  I suppose we
>>could, but what would be the point?  We aren't categorizing any of our
>>other modules.
>
> Which is a problem. I fully support the creation of an admin release suite.

How would this look in terms of the release? The release would obviously
coincide with the gnome-desktop release. The source tarballs would be in
the same place.

So the only difference would be suggested grouping to indicate to
distros how to categorize their packages and/or create a gnome-admin
metapackage?

--Pat