Re: Proposal for inclusion in Desktop: pessulus

<quote who="Shaun McCance">

> I don't think "useful to my mum" should be our only criterion for
> inclusion in the desktop.  Right now, our fastest path onto desktop is
> corporate workstation deployments.  Any tool that helps admins roll out
> two hundred Gnome desktops should be greeted with enthusiasm.
>
> Could we have a separate 'Administrator Tools' release set?  I suppose we
> could, but what would be the point?  We aren't categorizing any of our
> other modules.

Which is a problem. I fully support the creation of an admin release suite.

- Jeff

--
UbuntuBelowZero in Montreal!          http://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBelowZero

    "From my observation, when it comes to porting Linux to a particular
           device, a point doesn't appear to be necessary." - mpt