Re: Unify metacity and libwnck menu icons as named icons
- From: Xavier Bestel <xavier bestel free fr>
- To: Rodney Dawes <dobey novell com>
- Cc: Luca Ferretti <elle uca libero it>, Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Unify metacity and libwnck menu icons as named icons
- Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 17:58:35 +0200
On Thu, 2005-10-20 at 17:50, Rodney Dawes wrote:
> Is there any way to make these icons in the menus be consistent with the
> buttons actually used in the title bar? If so, I would prefer a method
> to make that possible, rather than having icons from the the icon theme
> that don't match the buttons in the title bar.
I don't think you want exactely the same symbols, as they sometimes have
some weird shape to fit windows' corners. But maybe the metacity theme
should provide the corresponding icons too.
] [Thread Prev