Re: gnome-utils patch
- From: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
- To: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: gnome-utils patch
- Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 08:58:43 +0200
Le mercredi 05 octobre 2005 �0:50 +0200, Rodrigo Moya a �it :
> yes, you are right. Maybe each project should have their own lists for
> this sort of things? In fact, some modules in GNOME CVS have no
> MAINTAINERS file, so it is very difficult to find out who are those
> maintainers, and thus the first thought is to send it to d-d-l, and thus
> its volume increases.
We should fix the modules without MAINTAINERS file to have one. Do you
have a list of such modules?
Also, as Elijah said, http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointThirteen/Desktop is
useful for finding maintainers.
Les gens heureux ne sont pas press�
] [Thread Prev