Re: gnome-utils patch

On 10/4/05, Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org> wrote:
> I guess it is, but usually it is much quicker to send the patch
> directly, and when that doesn't work, add it to bugzilla :)

Well, I guess there's a number of poeple that do this but to me it
sounds like a scary slippery slope that could lead to things getting
out of hand, especially with this statement of yours (just imagine if
everyone starts bypassing bugzilla and posts all patches to
d-d-l--you've suggested that it's effective in some sense or another).
 Of course, I'm just one of the jerks that thinks d-d-l volume is way
too high...  ;-)  Seriously, though, I'd personally prefer if d-d-l
was used for discussions that can't be contained to a single module.

Just my $0.02,
Elijah