Re: EOG features

Hi,

When I find photos with wrong orientation it's convenient not having to
open GIMP just to rotate it. It's nice not needing fairly complex image
editors or photo managers for this simple task. And it would not be as
easy for someone who doesn't know gimp to rotate the image (and even if
you do know gimp, it still takes some time starting up, and so on). I
don't see why it should be removed when it's there, not taking up much
space and being very convenient.

Regards,
Johan - just an ordinary GNOME user :)