Proposing gobby?

Hi,

I'm not the author of gobby[1], but I'd like to hear thoughts on whether
gobby should be proposed for inclusion in Gnome 2.14.  Gobby is a
collaborative text editor using GtkSourceView/GTK 2.6, with external
dependencies of libgmp, gtkmm and libxml++.  There are two libraries
that are maintained by the gobby authors used: libobby and libnet6.

Collaborative editing is an application many people don't seem to have
realised is possible with their computers; I think having it available
such that two GNOME users can easily start a collaborative session
together would be massively beneficial.

- Chris.

Footnotes:
  [1]:  http://darcs.0x539.de/
--
Chris Ball                                        <cjb mrao cam ac uk>