Re: Making GNOME crash

Perhaps more relevantly, in all the time I was actively running a
tinderbox, I don't recall a single time when gstreamer's build broke
because of -Werror, whereas gnome broke fairly regularly even without
it. So if you're going to draw any conclusions from gstreamer's use of
-Werror, the conclusion is certainly not 'gstreamer breaks things' but
probably more likely '-Werror (or something else gstreamer does)
increases developer discipline.'