Re: libnotify

Right. I don't know that the new server will require composite, but
one of the plugins certainly will. I just need to get a geforce card
in one of my boxes so I can hack on that part of it.. :)

As for C vs. C++, either one can be used, imho. If we use C++ for the
new server, though, I'll definitely want to make use of gtkmm and
libsigc++, as they make life so much easier :) I was going to move to
C mainly because of the "not widely loved" aspect.

We could do it in Ruby! Or not.

Christian