[PROPOSAL] 'Change Password GUI'

Hi,

I would like to propose gnome-passwd (a password change GUI) for GNOME 2.12.

GNOME currently doesn't have a GUI to change the user's password. This GUI can be integrated as part GNOME control-center using which users can change thier password without having to go to command line.

http://gnomebangalore.org/~shprasad/screen-shot.png
This is the gnome-passwd GUI snapshot.

http://gnomebangalore.org/~shprasad/screen-shot-of-control-center.png
This is the control-center shell snapshot.

http://gnomebangalore.org/~shprasad/design-doc.txt A brief summary of the underlying design.

http://gnomebangalore.org/~shprasad/password-gui-head.diff
The diff file for this proposal.

The code is complete in all respects as per the design specified. I am ready to incorporate
any additional comments given by the community and complete the documentation.

Thanks,
Shakti