Re: [PROPOSAL] 'Change Password GUI'

<quote who="shakti">

> I would like to propose gnome-passwd (a password change GUI) for GNOME
> 2.12.

Hi Shakti,

This might be a little too specific for a single preferences dialogue. We
can't have too many. :-) Can I suggest you talk to Diego about his
gnome-about-me preferences dialogue? It would *rock* to have this in GNOME
2.12. :-)

  http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2004-September/msg00268.html

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
GUADEC 2005: May 29th-31st                           http://2005.guadec.org/

    "The only people still using Microsoft IIS are those who don't even
                     know it's there." - Larry Ellison