Re: gnome-session string freeze breakage

Hi,
	Thanks for that. I've created a gnome-2-10 branch now and reverted
those changes from the branch.

	I did it that way, rather than going back and branching before the
changes, so as to make sure the gnome-2-10 branch got all the
translations which have been updated since then.

Cheers,
Mark.