Re: roadmap status update/update request

Pardon the possibly off-topic posting, but:

man, 07 03 2005 kl. 10:21 -0800, skrev Eugenia Loli-Queru:
> Lastly, I realize that Gnome is not a democracy. It is still governed by its
> developers and I am perfectly ok with that. But that's not a reason to shut
> off the users out of the procedure and only "use" them for bug reports. It
> royally sucks to be a Gnome user these days.

I most strongly disagree. It royally rocks to be a Gnome user these
days. It works fantastically and it becomes better with every release. I
thank every Gnome developer for the work they have put into the software
I use every day for free.

/Jens, a happy Gnome user