Re: cleaning up themes

On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 09:54:24 +0100, Thomas Wood wrote:
> It is already possibly to install themes straight from art.gnome.org by
> dragging and dropping the links into gnome-theme-manager.

Only if they don't include new engines (which all popular themes do,
there's only so much excitement you can generate with new colour schemes).

If they do include engines then you're distributing arbitrary binaries in
single-click form: that sort of thing is autopackages territory. I don't
think it's a 5-minute thing you can whack into the control centre.

thanks -mike