Re: Dumping gnome-smproxy in 2.14

On Thu, 2005-07-28 at 15:32 +0100, Bastien Nocera wrote:

> You misunderstood what Mark said. It will be up to the maintainer of
> that module (a priori, yourself) to handle bugs. However, he pointed you
> to a bunch of bugs with existing patches. If you want the bugs to stay,
> you're free not to apply the patches ;)

	Well, its not quite as simple as that. Only some of those bugs have
patches, and those patches are hacky workarounds in the likes of the
panel, session manager and applets which we don't need upstream anymore.
So, these hacky workarounds will have to be applied downstream by anyone
shipping the thing.

Cheers,
Mark.