Re: make check failures- gnome-vfs, e-d-s, at-spi

On 7/18/05, Luis Villa <luis villa gmail com> wrote:

> P.S. It was suggested that I should 'make distcheck' in tinderbox.

> Opinions?

Luis is cool for doing all this tinderbox work.

> Sane? Insane?

Does it matter?  I think it'd be useful, though I'm betting libwnck
fails and I'll be unable to fix it (I wasn't able to last time I
tried, but thankfully people smarter than I are handling the
releases...)