Re: build break: gnome-keyring

Le vendredi 15 juillet 2005 à 20:38 +0800, James Henstridge a écrit :

> glibc has a number of flags used to define what standards you want to
> use.  By default you get everything (I think), but you can define flags
> such that prototypes for only POSIX functions are defined (as an example).
> The fact that you are running into this but people not on Ubuntu Breezy
> might indicate a problem with one of the Breezy packages defining this
> in their headers or as cflags in their pkg-config files.
> The preprocessor symbols generally look something like "_XXX_SOURCE".
> It would be helpful if you could check whether any of the libraries are
> defining one of these symbols.
> The AC_GNU_SOURCE macro fixes the problem by defining "_GNU_SOURCE",
> which makes sure pretty much everything is turned on.

Seems to have the same sort of problem to compil eel cvs (with a

cc1: warnings being treated as errors
eel-debug-drawing.c: In function
eel-debug-drawing.c:295: warning: implicit declaration of function
eel-debug-drawing.c:295: warning: nested extern declaration of 'mktemp'
eel-debug-drawing.c:295: warning: comparison between pointer and integer

With AC_GNU_SOURCE added to
cc1: warnings being treated as errors
test-eel-image-table.c: In function 'labeled_image_new':
test-eel-image-table.c:69: warning: implicit declaration of function
test-eel-image-table.c:69: warning: nested extern declaration of

Guillaume Desmottes <cass skynet be>
Jabber <cassidy jabber belnet be>
GPG 1024D/711E31B1 | 1B5A 1BA8 11AA F0F1 2169  E28A AC55 8671 711E 31B1