Re: xscreensaver, any plan do drop it !!

<quote who="William Jon McCann">

> Lack of testing and feedback are the biggest problems right now.

Well, that we can definitely help with. :-) Is there a recent tarball
release? Do you want me to upload a release to ftp.gnome.org for you?
Would you consider proposing it for 2.12?

I've asked the Ubuntu desktop hackers to take a look at packaging and
testing it. :-)

- Jeff

--
OSCON 2005: August 1st-5th         http://conferences.oreillynet.com/os2005/

     "I have a burning curiosity about everything, everything-- except
               country and western, of course." - David Bowie