Re: xscreensaver, any plan do drop it !!

<quote who="William Jon McCann">

> gnome-screensaver is about a lot more than "making it look better." Let's
> try to move the conversation past that point.

(ROCK!)

> I'll be happy to try to answer any specific questions and criticism.

So, do you think there are any issues remaining with gnome-screensaver
before it can start being pushed towards inclusion in the Desktop release
(and thus, inclusion in distributions)? What do you think of using a common
user interface between GDM and the lock dialogue?

- Jeff

--
GNOME Summit 2005: October 8th-10th         http://live.gnome.org/Boston2005

                        Great minds think different?