Re: Remove GnomeMeeting from Gnome module list?

Le mercredi 19 janvier 2005 à 03:01 +0800, Davyd Madeley a écrit :
> On Tue, 2005-01-18 at 19:33 +0100, Damien Sandras wrote:
>
> > > Has there been a lack of stable releases, meaning that translators' work
> > > is not released on time? If so, that would be an issue, but one that
> > > could be easily solved.
> > >

> > Not that I know, but perhaps Danilo could comment on this...
>
> I would be sad to lose GnomeMeeting (even though I am not currently
> using it, since I no longer own a microphone or camera). It is truly one
> of those top-notch applications.
>
> Without knowing Danilo's mind, perhaps he would like a release on
> release day, with translators/documenters work assuming there are any at
> all (rather then them having to meet a certain threshold). This would
> also serve to keep his team of translators feeling appreciated I
> suspect.

If that's what Danilo wants, I will do that. As long as they translate
HEAD, that's ok, I have created a separate branch for the SIP port
(which won't probably be ready for GNOME 2.10).

> So sure, this might mean a release every fortnight, but at least we all
> know it will be the most up to date translations and so on that
> GnomeMeeting has to offer.
>
> Damien, please keep up the good work, I hope to be able to make SIP
> calls in the near future (through work's SIP gateway), just as soon as I
> get that microphone...

Thanks for the support!

I'll do an unstable release soon, so trying with your SIP gateway to see
if it works would be great.

--
 _      Damien Sandras