Re: Proposed Modules, My Take

On Mon, 2005-01-17 at 10:13 +0100, Danilo Šegan wrote:
> Today at 9:36, Jeff Waugh wrote:
>
> >> BTW will be gnome-python[-extra] included in GNOME Bindings release?
> >
> > As far as I know <http://www.gnome.org/start/2.9/bindings/>, they were never
> > proposed for inclusion.
>
> Murray seems to suggest otherwise:
>   http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2005-January/msg00237.html
>
> He also supports their inclusion, as do I (if it means anything :)

  Wait a moment.  Of course gnome-python is proposed for GNOME Bindings.
And of course gnome-python-extras is _not_ proposed, for the simple fact
that only bindings of modules in GNOME Developer Platform can be
included.  Nothing I can do about it.

  I hope all is clear now.

  Regards.

--
Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro
The universe is always one step beyond logic.